ARTIST CALL OUT: Embracing Black Culture Exhibit
Updated: Jan 13
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: January 20, 2023 by 3:00 PM
This exhibit will feature the work of Fall Creek Junior High visual arts students alongside Fishers and surrounding area Black Artists. This exhibit highlights Black Culture, Activism, Historical and Famous Figures, and celebrates local Black Artists. All mediums are welcome.
Hanging artwork must meet the requirements listed at the bottom of this call out.
This exhibit will be open to the public from February 1-28, 2023
Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding holidays
There will be a free public reception on Friday, February 9, from 6:00-8:00 PM
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: 3:00PM EST on Friday, January 20, 2023
Artists will be notified of their acceptance into the exhibit by January 23, 2023
This timeline represents the event as it now appears.
· Release Request for Submissions: December 17, 2022
· Deadline for Submissions: 3:00PM EST on Friday, January 20, 2023
· Notification of Acceptance: on/by Monday, January 23, 2023
· Install Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 (may move to January 29)
· Exhibit Date Range: February 1-28, 2023
· De-Install Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
HOW TO APPLY: Artists should go to our Submit Your Work page to apply for the exhibit. Select the exhibit you are submitting for, answer the questions, and upload your artwork images.
Fishers Arts Council via email at info@FishersArtsCouncil.org