Thu, Nov 30|
Sun King Small Batch Brewery - 2nd Floor
Winter Art Market at Sun King
Family friendly holiday shopping and meeting Santa at Fishers District
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2023, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Sun King Small Batch Brewery - 2nd Floor, 9713 District N Dr, Fishers, IN 46037, USA
About the Event
Fishers Arts Council presents "Winter Art Markets" at Sun King at Fishers District, in conjunction with The Yard at Fishers District's "Holiday Open Houses" featuring Santa, Hot Cocoa, Carolers and Crafts. All activities and events are FREE - save your money to spend at the Art Market!
Located on the 2nd Floor of Sun King in Fishers, meet talented artists and artisans offering unique creations, perfect for gift giving - or even for yourself! There will be two Winter Art Markets available, each featuring different artists and artisans.
Thursday, November 30:
- Teresa Wesley offers amigurumi style toys and animals, safe for all ages. For these events she will include some Christmas theme critters such as Rudolph, Santa, and Mrs Claus.
- Kat Jacquece (Melanin Flame) offers hand crafted decorative soy candles as well as special wax melts.
- Kesha Stallings (Natural Blend Cosmetics) offers personal care items such as natural soaps, body butters, scrubs, and beard products.
- Tracy Gordon (Gem Geek) creates unique handmade gemstone jewelry using (mostly) natural gemstones created to enhance the beauty of the individual gemstones. Each piece is made using a modified pearl knotting technique and designed to layer or look great worn alone.
- Lena Statsenko (Singing Land Fibers) will be offering fiber arts/crafts: knitted/fiber wearables (including very popular fingerless mittens); fiber wall decor; hand dyed/hand spun yarn.
- Ashley Kilgore (Waya Momma) creates acrylic and polymer earrings, acrylic 90s inspired hair clips, and beaded necklaces with crystal chips.
- Stephanie Carignan (Artist Stephanie Carignan) has hand painted ornaments available along with small - medium sized paintings and some replica prints. Her painting style is called Impasto, meaning “thick paint,”and her tool of trade is a palette knife. She views herself as an Impressionist with hints of modern realism.
- Walt Thacker (Walt Thacker Artwork) will have his oil paintings and some Walt Thacker Holiday Cards available. He paints Midwestern Landscapes in a surreal sense, with a taste for antiques and old times.
- Emily Winkel (Emily Andra Illustrations) is a watercolorist who will have greeting cards, fine art prints, and original artworks along with opportunities to book pet portrait commissions. Many of her items are Christmas and winter themed.